What can Inspired Health do for you?
Clinical nutrition is the practice of analyzing if a person is getting proper nutrients for good health. A clinical nutritionist is concerned with how nutrients in food are processed, stored and discarded by your body, along with how what you eat affects your overall well-being. We will work together to find your unique needs and search for the root cause of your symptoms to resolve your body’s nutritional or lifestyle imbalances.
Your Clinical Nutritionist will…
- see you as a unique individual not as a symptom.
- be your natural health advocate along your unique health journey.
- coach, educate and provide you with information in order to make healthy lifestyle and diet choices.
- be understanding and supportive of the challenges that you may be encountering.
- help you set a reasonable plan into action to attain optimal health – one that considers your schedule and daily life demands.
- provide alternative health solutions that support healing in the body.
Clients commonly overcome these conditions:
- acid reflux
- hormonal issues
- muscle and joint pain
- poor immune system or autoimmune
- thyroid disorders
- blood sugar imbalance